Design Review – Alternative Energy System Installations (Solar & Wind)
- A Design Review Application must be submitted for approval to the Design Review Committee for all Alternative Energy Systems prior to installation.
- Standards shall follow the City of Centerville’s Unified Development Ordinance related to Alternative Energy Systems. A copy can be downloaded below.
- Installation of solar panels on front side of roof will not be permitted. Sides roofs will be considered.
- Prior to submitting the Review Applications request, the homeowner must discuss the installation with all neighbors directly adjacent and also those across the street. Comments from these neighbors must be written and submitted with the application. A Comment Form can be downloaded below.
- No systems requiring a tower for wind production of energy will be permitted.