Design Review – Dish/Antenna Specifications
- A Design Review Application must be submitted to the Design Review Committee for approval by the Committee prior to any installation, with an in-scale drawing of location.
- If applicable, the appropriate building permits must be obtained in accordance with the City of Centerville prior to any work being done.
- Dish must not be visible from the street or golf course when going by your house.
- Dish to be located on or within 3 feet of the house.
- Maximum dish size 24 inches.
- Landscaping to hide dish must hide it from view immediately, not after growth of planting.
- Exceptions may be made if there is interference in obtaining a clear line of site to the sattelite. Example: Trees, Buildings
(Covenants and Restrictions Article VII, Sections 2,3 & 8 – Article VIII, Section l,m)
All dishes will be approved providing the placement meets the specifications above.