Design Review – Basketball Hoop Specifications
- A Design Review Application must be submitted for approval to the Design Review Committee prior to installation.
- Each application must be accompanied by a sketch indicating the placement of the pole.
- The goal must be placed to the rear of the projection of the front of the house.
- Temporary goals are allowed but must meet the placement requirements of a permanent goal.
- Poles may be either black or white in color.
- Backboards may be either white gray or clear and without ornamentation (i.e. Team logos.
- Rooftop and wall-mounted backboards are not permitted.