Design Review – Exterior Lighting Specifications
- A Design Review Application must be submitted for approval to the Design Review Committee for all exterior lighting installations prior to installation.
- Exterior pool and landscape lighting must not infringe upon adjacent neighbors. Therefore, glare shields must be used.
- Exterior lighting should utilize low-voltage or similar non-glare type fixtures (Flat black, copper, or pewter in color) and they should be as close to grade as possible.
- No bare bulbs are permitted to be shown.
- All lighting conduit and fixtures must be as inconspicuous as possible, especially By day if lights are above grade level.
- Exterior lighting must meet National and Local codes.